Top 15 best hidden features and tricks in your iPhone’s iOS (Apple Operating System). Let me know you the ultimate #iPhone #iOS10 #Tips:
- Just raise your iPhone and the screen will light up to show you the time and any missed notifications.
- Your iPhone camera is easier than ever to access: just swipe right from the lockscreen and it will open.
- You can finally remove Apple apps you don’t want, like Stocks and News from iOS 10 iPhone.
- Need more space for iPhone? You can automatically remove downloaded music that you haven’t played in awhile. Just go to Settings > Music > Optimize Storage
- Press and hold the send button in Messages to see a new list of fun text customizations. You can also tap and hold on a message to send a quick reaction, like a thumbs up.
- You can draw on photos and videos before sending them. Tap one before sending and then tap “Markup” to start doodling.
- If you send someone “happy birthday” in the Messages app, they’ll see a special balloon animation.
- Apps can now work directly in Messages, and some of them are pretty useful. Square Cash and Venmo let you send money to people in a conversation.
- You can now choose who sees your read receipts in the Messages app. Tap the top right “Details” button in a conversation to switch receipts on or off for who you’re messaging.
- Apps like Foursquare can send you notifications with more information, like photos and links.
- You can control the intensity of your flashlight on the iPhone 6s and up. Just press down on the shortcut.
- You can check to see what’s wrong with your WiFI connection or if the network isn’t secure.
- Apple Music can show you a song’s lyrics. Just swipe up while it’s playing or tap the button at the bottom right.
- The shuffle button in the Music app has been moved. Swipe up on the screen to find it.
- You can collaborate in the Notes app with other people running iOS 10.