Android Data Recovery Tips (Software):
Have you ever lost your files on your Android phone suddenly? If you want to recover your data from your Android phone, Android Data Recovery is your best choice.
Android Data Recovery tool will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages and contacts, but also pictures and videos from Android phone or tablet.
Easy steps to recover deleted data from Android Mobile Phone.
At first download Android Data Recovery Software from Here>>: http://www.360degreeus.com
- Step 1. Run the Android Data Recovery
Download, install and install the program on your computer. Select “Data Recovery” option and then connect your Android device to PC via a USB cable.
- Step 2. Set up Android to enable USB debugging
Enable USB debugging. Here you have three ways to do it according to different Android OS version:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- Step 3. Start scanning your Android for lost data
Once you enabling USB debugging for your Android, it will be detected by the program. Select the type of files you want to recover, then click on the green button “Next” to analyze your Android data.