Top 5 Essential tips and tricks for Mac Users.
#Mac #MacBookPros #Apple
Recently, Apple has some new MacBook Pros. They’re certainly expensive, and lots of professionals aren’t thrilled with them, but when it comes down to it, they’re great laptops for most people.
Regardless of what critics say, though, this is Apple. That means people are going to buy these things. And since these are the most significant refreshes to come to the Mac lineup in years, they’re likely to reel in more than a few newcomers to macOS.
- 1. The simplest, and most common, way to speed up your Mac usage is utilize Spotlight. Get there by hitting Command + Space, and you can quickly find files, open apps, search the web, and make system-wide searches.
- 2. You can also use Spotlight as a calculator, or have it make currency conversions.
- 3. If you ever lose your mouse in a sea of windows onscreen, just shake it, and the cursor will automatically enlarge.
- 4. Inevitably your Mac will freeze up and force you to quit some apps. There’s no “Ctrl Alt Delete” here — instead, you hit Command + Option + Escape to shut tasks down the hard way. This is a bit faster than right-clicking on each troublesome app yourself.
- 5. If You delete files on Mac by sending them to the Trash. Many people do this by manually dragging each file to the little Trash icon. If you want to go a little faster, though, just select a file, and hit Command + Delete.