#iPhoneDataRecovery #iPhoneLostFiles #iPhone #DeletedFiles #iPhoneSoftware #iPhone7 #iOS10
Your some important files accidentally deleted/disappeared from your iPhone 7 on iOS 10? When cleaning up space on your iPhone 7, some files, such as photos, messages and contacts, may be deleted inadvertently. If you unfortunately encountered this problem and lost some important files on your iPhone 7, is there any method for retrieving them back?
Usually, if you created an iPhone 7 backup with iTunes or iCloud, you can easily restore all data and settings from backup to your iPhone to retrieve some deleted files. However, in this method you will lose some files that you didn’t backup. To recover deleted files without restoring, you may need some professional Apple iPhone backup extracting tools, or iPhone data recovery software.
Accidental data deletion on your iPhone is one of the most tragic occurrences in the modern world. You are probably here because you know what it is like to lose the content of your iPhone. You get that sinking feeling in your stomach and relentless in searching for ways to recover some, if not all, of the content on your iPhone.
There are many reasons behind accidental data loss making the data on your iPhone unusable or inaccessible. Whatever the reason, knowing ways on how you can restore deleted data will be a great knowledge to add—especially now that the iPhone 7 is launching soon!
Download iPhone Data Recovery Software from Here— http://360degreeus.com/iphone-data-recovery/index.html
Easy Secure iPhone Data Recovery Software!
- Best iPhone Data Recovery software provides 3 methods to recover/retrieve your lost/deleted data from iOS device, iTunes Backup and iCloud. It perfectly support the latest iOS 10.
- Easily recover data including contacts, photos, sms, call history, notes, voice memos, reminder, WhatsApp data, App videos and App photos.
- Recover files in any situation like: Device Loss, Jailbreak, iOS Upgrade, Factory Settings Restore, Broken Device, System Crash, ROM Flashing.
- Reviewed and recommended by users and the most powerful software websites(CNET, PCWorld, MacWorld, Softpedia)
Why you need iPhone Data Recovery?
- iPhone contains the most important information or data including text messages, contacts, photos, notes, videos, call history, voice mail, etc. for iPhone users. If you deleted or lost your important data from iPhone, what can you do? iPhone Data Recovery software can help you recover deleted/lost data on iPhone. To retrieve all the data for you, it can also restore lost/deleted data from iPhone iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file.
Directly Recover Data from iOS 10 Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)!
Supported Apple Devices:
iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retine display, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4
Recoverable data files:
Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents. Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents Media content (9 types): Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, WhatsApp attachments, App Photos, App Videos
Restore deleted/lost data from iTunes backup and iCloud backup files
Download Secured Software:
Apple uses iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file to keep your data safe and it is the most efficient way to backup your iOS devices data. However, if you restore your iPhone/iPad with your iTunes/iCloud backup file, the new data on your iPhone will be erased.
iPhone Data Recovery can recover data from iTunes/iCloud backup files and keep your data on your iPhone safe. It can recover lost or deleted text messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, reminders, camera roll, call history, voice memo, voice mail, whatsApp messages/attachment, etc. from iTunes/iCloud backup files for iPhone 7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3gs, all generation of iPad and iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 5.
Recover exactly what you want
Instead of recovering all the data from iPhone, iPhone Data Recovery allows users to choose the data they want to recover and preview the data before recovering. Users can preview every photo, check out the info of every contact, read SMS/iMessage/MMS before they click the Recover button. This makes the recover process much more efficient.