#Jailbreak #iOS10 #iOS9Jailbreak #iPhone7Jailbreak #iPadJailbreaking #iPadAir #iPhone
Easily Jailbreak iOS 10.2. Fast Jailbreak for Your iPhone/iPad. If you want to jailbreak your iPhone 7/7+/6/6s/6s+/5/5s or iPad running iOS 10.2 / iOS 10.3, you’ll have to use the recently released Yalu jailbreak, however it’s not all smooth sailing. Unlike with other jailbreaks, the developer has flagged the Yalu Jailbreak as being an alpha build, meaning there might be issues on your device. Proceed if you desire, or you can hold off for now and wait for a more stable build to be released in the coming weeks.
Also, the jailbreak only supports certain devices:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Pro
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 4S
Unfortunately, those with an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are out of luck for now, although support should come in the following days or weeks, so we’d avoid updating to iOS 10.2.1 if you’re planning to jailbreak. For those with an iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPad Pro or iPhone SE, follow these instructions to jailbreak your iOS device running iOS 10.2.
- The first step is to download the tools required – you can download the Yalu Jailbreak IPA for iOS 10.2 from here (iOS Tech Enthusiast Team), and you can grab the appropriate version of Cydia Impactor (Mac, Windows, Linux) from here (iOS Tech Enthusiast Team).
- Unzip the Cydia Impactor file you downloaded above, and run it.
- Once Cydia Impactor is running, connect the iOS device you want to jailbreak to your Mac/PC using the supplied Lightning cable. It should be automatically recognised by the app.
- Once your iOS device is connected, drag yalu102_alpha.ipa (the Yalu jailbreak IPA) into the Cydia Impactor app, click the ‘Start’ button and click ‘OK’ when an Apple Developer Warning appears.
- The next step is to ‘sign’ the app using an Apple ID – the developers assure users that the information is used only for signing the app and nothing more, but those who want to be more secure can opt for a secondary Apple ID. Anyway, input your Apple ID email address, click ‘OK’, then input your Apple ID password and click ‘OK’.
- Cydia Impactor should then automatically prepare everything based on your input, and sign the IPA file. If all goes well, the Yalu app should then be installed on your iOS device.
- On your iOS device, open the Settings menu and head to General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap the profile named as the Apple ID you signed in using the Cydia Impactor app and make sure you establish it as a trusted developer by tapping Trust.
- Open the newly installed Yalu app (labelled yalu102) on your iOS device and press the Go button to initiate the jailbreak.
- Wait while the jailbreak payload is injected into the device – this may take some time, and it’s important that you don’t touch your iOS device during this process. The screen will go white, then will reboot once the jailbreak has been completed.
- Once the device has restarted, you should see Cydia appear on your Home screen – open the app and begin installing your favourite jailbreak apps and tweaks.
As the jailbreak is only semi-tethered at the time of writing, you’ll have to re-run the Yalu app every time you restart your device to re-jailbreak it. If a fully untethered jailbreak is released in future, we’ll update this section so make sure you keep checking back soon. Next Jailbreaking Arriving in August 2017, Upcoming Jailbreak Might Not Work On iOS 10.3.2.